We frequently state that the key to our success is our people. And that’s simply because it’s true. It’s their dedication and professionalism that sets us apart and it’s why our clients return to us again and again.
It’s no surprise then that our approach is based around our people and their ability to deliver a truly personal service. With backgrounds in insurance, accountancy, law and other relevant professional disciplines, they work hard to understand the needs of Insurers and policy holders. Our innovative multi-disciplinary approach is highly cost effective and allows us to deliver results that provide tangible benefits to you and your business.
We work closely with all of our clients. This enables us to understand your requirements better and ensures that you’re always aware of how each case is progressing. On top of that, you know you’ll always have the right people for the job
A Brief History
When we began operating in 1988 our initial focus was on white collar crime. But this soon broadened to include a full range of financial sector and crime risks, along with professional indemnity and specialist liability classes.
By attracting talented individuals and growing at a steady pace we have forged a reputation for consistent high quality service. Today our specialist skills cover financial, legal and other relevant professional disciplines.
Integrity runs through us – we are open, honest and fair in our dealings with staff, clients, suppliers and business partners alike.
Our success is built on our ability to harness the dedication and talents of our people. We believe that people work best when they are treated in the right way.
The guiding principles of our culture are:
- We encourage our staff to challenge us constructively and to think creatively about our business.
- We expect all our staff to be a point of contact for clients and to actively participate in business development.
- We aim for the highest standards of professionalism and back this up with internal and external training.
- We have clear criteria for promotion and provide regular feedback on performance.
- We have a flat management structure and delegate to the appropriate level.
- We understand and encourage a healthy work–life balance.
- We think long term.
The success of this approach can be judged not just by our strong performance, but also by our low staff turnover over many years.