Michael Walter has overseen ASL’s development as managing director since 1997. He has extensive experience of handling financial crime and financial sector liability assignments worldwide.
Areas of expertise
- Losses affecting financial institutions and commercial entities arising from theft, dishonesty of employees and third party fraud
- Liabilities affecting financial institutions, fund managers and stock brokers
- Wide range of experience in other financial sector business
- Fellow of the Chartered institute of Loss Adjusters (FCILA)
- Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)