Jo Nelson qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Chantrey Vellacott DFK. Jo deals with financial crime, professional indemnity, cyber and forensic accounting assignments primarily in the UK.
Areas of expertise
- Losses affecting multinational corporations and other commercial and not for profit entities resulting from employee dishonesty, third party theft and fraud
- Financial sector professional indemnity assignments including claims against accountants, fund managers and stockbrokers
- Forensic accounting investigations focusing on the quantification of losses
- Cyber risks including crime and business interruption losses
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (FCA)
- Master of Arts (MA)